We kind of stumbled on the hottest way to drive Tune In and App Downloads for TV stations. Accidental, yes? Crazy successful? Yes! The stations doing this are floored and we almost can’t believe it either.
While we watched TV stations place ads, we noticed a lot of image campaigns and a lot of ‘guesses’ as to what the audience would respond to. We thought to ourselves – wait, these stations already have KILLER content that’s over-performing. Why not use that content to their advantage.
Enter: Dynamic News Ads. Let me break it down.
- We began by creating a feed of your BEST-performing Facebook content.
- We launch ads on Facebook and Instagram that pulls that best content into a product catalog.
- The content includes a definitive call to action: Watch Tonight at 6pm or Download the Weather App.
- It works every time.
Chart to Tell the Same Story:
Truth be told, it’s the same technology intended for car dealers to showcase what cars they have on the lot now to drive sales. And they sell cars. So, you’re in turn selling the audience of your catalogue of great stories.
Sidenote: We were also watching tons of TV stations boost their posts and let us compare that to a parent watching their kid buy a toy at the dollar store with their own money – fully knowing that it’s going to break in an hour. Doomed from the start. Care to revisit why you should Stop Boosting Posts?
Upsides of Dynamic News Ads
In a nutshell, here’s why we think you should run Dynamic News Ads to drive Tune In and App Downloads:
- Your best content + call to action + most effective creative = results.
- We manage the whole process.
- Your Facebook spend goes further because there are no costly mistakes.
- Your ad content is fresh every day!
Tell Us More about Results!
Our Clients Say It Best:
Working with Social News Desk to help drive tune-in was practically effortless. The team is so easy to work with and tailored the Dynamic News Ads to fit our campaign and budget goals. The turnaround time from getting the SND team our content to delivering a proof and executing the ads on Facebook was impressive. I would definitely recommend Social News Desk’s Dynamic News Ads to those wanting to experiment with Facebook advertising.’ -Jenna Wood, WBRC, Gray TV
Want to learn more about driving Tune In or getting App Downloads? We can show you in 15 minutes – send us a quick email.